- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Nov 18
Data Analyst - Metrics & Reporting # 119879
- Design, develop, and produce ongoing MI to help measure the effectiveness of core compliance control processes.
- Build holistic core compliance analytics dashboard to measure key risk and performance indicators.
- Provide strategic insights to senior management on potential risk mitigation strategies.
- Work with central data analytics/visualization team, Operations Risk Management, IT, and business partners to deliver timely analytics and metrics.
- Help identify data gaps from upstream source systems, work with IT partners to improve data quality, coverage, and governance.
- Understand how evolving regulatory requirements interact with banking activities, and develop analytics around the impact of regulatory change on assessing Credit Suisse clients, employees and bank related enterprise risks.
- You will work on special projects and respond to ad hoc inquires.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have 2-5 years' experience in the financial services industry or a data analytics/visualization role?
- You have proven ability with data interrogation, interpretation, and presentation with high level of accuracy.
- You have strong analytical skills, including the ability to manage large amount of data and synthesize information from various sources.
- You are able to draw connections across businesses and various risk and performance measures, generate new ideas and implement them, including the ability to take ownership and accountability of tasks and projects from inception to conclusion.
- You have basic understanding of financial market and products.
- You are familiar with the evolving regulatory landscape, especially related to compliance in financial industry.
- You are self-motivated, detail oriented and inquisitive.
- Are you confident and articulate, with strong communication and interpersonal skills?
- Are you hardworking, quick to learn, efficient, with a real passion for excellence?
- Can you multitask and able to meet tight deadlines?