Full-Stack Developer for Compliance Technology
The Core Compliance group within the Compliance Risk Finance Corporate division prevents the spread and misuse of inside information in the Bank through the development and maintenance of the Bank's Information Barrier policies and procedures, the maintenance of the Bank's Watch and Restricted Lists, monitoring the integrity of the Bank's Information Barriers, and providing ongoing advice and training on matters related to inside information and information barriers.
We are currently undergoing Digital transformation; we are in the process of building next generation applications in an Agile environment based on Microservices architecture that supports responsive UX channels working with strategic Big Data platform. Innovation has been a corner stone of Core Compliance; as a result we are investing in AI tools, Chatbots and Robotic Process Automation to drive efficiency.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. You Offer
- You hold Graduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related subject.
- You strive to learn and embraces an ambitious Culture.
- You possess strong fundamentals including an understanding of data structures, concurrent programming, and design patterns.
- You hold 6+ years of minimum experience with Server side technologies - Core Java & Java EE, Spring Boot & understanding of build tools like Maven/Gradle/Ivy to build scalable Microservices and APIs.
- You have deep understanding of web architecture.
- You have ability to write elegant, efficient, and testable code with Test/Behavior Driven Development paradigm.
- You possess superb communication (Oral and Written) skills.
- You possess 3+ years of minimum experience with Oracle DB (PL/SQL Programming, Indexing and Performance tuning, Partitions, Isolation levels, data modeling).
- You possess deep understanding of Cloud Foundry or any cloud application platform for developing and deploying enterprise cloud applications.
- You possess deep knowledge of NoSQL Databases, GraphQL and Big Data Technology stack.