- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 May 19
IT America Control and Regulatory Manager #124272
- You will partner with central IT control teams in performing required annual SOX and IHC IT Control testing and reviews
- You will represent, as required, GMT and IHC Technology in Regulatory and Control meetings
- Continual Improvement of the quality of IT Operational and Regulatory risk reporting we provide, including meaningful the sources of data on accuracy and identifying efficiencies in the preparation process.
- You will define efficient repeatable processes for the execution of recurring tasks including reporting, attestations, control compliance and others
- You centrally manage and coordination the remediation of top regulatory risks facing GMT, working with points of contact in each of the GMT product lines
- You will manage the staff in the Regulatory & Control and PMO & Reporting functions in GMT and IHC Technology
- You will be the person to have the chance to create a wide network of relationships across technology management facing to GMT management, Americas IT Divisions, CISO, cyber security programs, second line technology risk team and Regulatory Affairs
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have deep Understanding of IT control frameworks and prior experience working with SOX and IHC control programs
- You have experience in assessing, planning and executing mitigations actions for Technology Regulatory MRAs
- Proven record in preparing and presenting Technology Regulatory reporting
- Ability to act under pressure and work independently management experience
- Strong communication skills at different levels in the organization
- Work with people across diverse groups and time zones
- Project management and reporting expertise is a plus
- 8+ years in meaningful IT and control function preferably in the financial industry
For more information visit Technology Careers .