Jr. Application Developer/Production Support
- Analyze and convert business requirements to technical requirements.
- Design logical and physical ERD diagrams, process flow diagrams, and related data processing design documentation.
- Develop complex PL/SQL data processes for large scale custom Oracle applications.
- Execute performance test and tuning activities.
- Production application support, investigate and resolve production inquiries and issues.
- Work on Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Architecture, ETL process, Data Modelling, loading high volume data.
- Configuring and maintaining 3rd party software's.
- Work with solution architect on solution design.
- Develop and maintain web applications.
- Perform Unit and integration testing.
- You hold a Bachelor/Master's degree having up to 5 years of experience doing software development.
- You are experienced with Oracle database technologies, tools and utilities (Oracle 11g and higher, PL/SQL, SQL Loader, PL/SQL developer, Toad etc.
- You hold experience with database Performance tuning by utilizing DB table partitioning, indexing, parallel processing etc.
- You should be experienced in writing UNIX shell scripting and using various tools.
- You have hands-on experience working on Business Intelligence Reporting Tools (Preferred Cognos, Report Studio).
- You possess deep knowledge with Control-M, Jira, svn, any problem ticket management tools.
- You are experienced working on Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 or higher.
- You have experience with developing .NET applications, C# development preferred.
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude.
- You have deep knowledge in XML and XSL processes.
- You possessing banking Industry experience would be an additional advantage.