Level 2 Active Directory Support Analyst/Engineer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage & Support Global Active Directory Infrastructure, including, design participation and implementation of Domains, Domain Controllers, Group Policies, Power shell scripts and Domains upgrade
- Plan and implement Group Policies Objects (GPO) to ensure compliance of security standards to domain controllers, servers and end-point devices
- Maintain high availability for Active Directory, GPO, Active Directory, and Authentication Services
- Acting as an internal consultant to IT teams for Directory related solutions
- Coordinate and support internal DNS & WINS system
- LDAP Load Balancer services, support and troubleshooting
- Provide timely and efficient support to tasks assigned and coordinate day-to-day operations
- Provide mentorship and advisory to application teams for applications integration to active directory, especially LDAP, PKI authentication.
- Deploy AD related infrastructure changes over weekends.
- Support current on-going Operating System Upgrade from 2008 to 2016
- Support and Manage Active Directory Infrastructure for the bank
- Managing migration of current systems in AD 2008 to AD2016.
- Deploy monthly security hotfixes on AD servers
- Drive automation to improve operational efficiency and enhance server/AD security
- Coding of PowerShell and batch scripts
- Manage OS Vulnerabilities and Exposures
- Assess, Analyze and Mitigate AD related Cyber Security Threats - Golden Tickets, Silver Tickets, Kerberos Unconstrained delegation exploit, Privilege raised issues, Credential Theft, DCSYNC attack, etc.
- AD Restore, Forest and Domain Recovery Using QUEST RMAD Tool
- Previous experience in Banking and Finance domain is desirable.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Experienced & possesses technical understanding of Active Directory 2003,2008 & 2016
- Domain controller promotion, removal and manage technical issues.
- Experience on Active Directory technical issues e.g. replication, authentication.
- Knowledge of group policy management - generation of New GPO, technical knowledge on GPO process. Previous AGPM experience is an added advantage.
- Experience in DNS on implementation of new DNS server. DNS Zones knowledge, DNS records additions /removals and related technical issues.
- Hands on DFS implementation, replication and modification process
- Experience on monitoring tools like SCOM 2016, Grafana/Osmosys Telemetry, Extrahop – Wire Data Analytics
- Knowledge of WINS [Windows Internet Naming Service] (Optional)
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting, VB scripting
- Knowledge of Active Directory Restore trough native Windows or 3rd party tool like QUEST RMAD, Stealth Audit
- ITIL certification for Operational support and Analysis (OSA)
- Microsoft Active Directory Certifications is a plus!
- Have working experience as a Domain Admin /Enterprise Admin in a medium to large organization
- Hardworking with experience of working in a fast paced environment with shift patterns and weekend support.
- Good presentation, communication & problem solving skills are required for this position
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.