Mainframe Technical Team Lead
Technical Team Lead/ Delivery Manager for GOSD America's/EMEA Securities Settlements team:
- Challenging role with the responsibility to handle all technical upgrade projects for the core securities settlements platform at Credit Suisse.
- Responsible for leading various project teams of permanent and vendor staff to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Liaising with Infrastructure & application teams.
- Responsibility to make technical recommendations, provide technical solutions and estimate efforts.
- Accountability for leading project efforts including risk identification & mitigation.
- Chance to provide coaching and guidance to members of the team.
- Opportunity to drive special initiatives within the team.
- Build and maintain sustainable business partner relationships within and outside IT including senior management.
The GOSD AM/EMEA Securities is central to the delivery of Book-of-Work in the Securities Settlement space, which constitutes a critical function of the GOSD department. The team has grown rapidly over past year and is currently more than 180+ member strong in all 3 IB regions, with a responsibility of handling & maintaining 100+ applications. The AM/EMEA Settlements covers the full scope of Securities products - Cash Equities, Bonds, Repos, Stock Borrow Loans and Mortgage Backed Securities.
This technical team/Delivery Lead role in the AMER/EMEA Securities Settlements IT team, based in Raleigh, will have responsibilities for leading a technical project teams addressing mainframe related technical changes to a very critical application suite of > 100 apps. Responsible for ensuring delivery excellence for Book-of-Work IB Settlements applications across full software development lifecycle, including requirements, design, software development, testing, implementation and post-production support. This is a highly collaborative role, providing leadership of various project teams and various business partners across business and change. It requires a structured and transparent approach to handling multiple priorities.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- You are knowledge in platform architecture (Mainframe, Linux, Windows Server and Client) If you are well versed in these concepts, you will be able to apply the architecture from one platform to another.
- You are knowledgeable in server subsystems. (CICS, MVS Batch, WebLogic, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, MQ Series, TCP/IP, FTPS, NDM. Control-M, Web Services, System Logs and Traces).
- Security - (LDAP, ACF2, SSL Certs).
- Development Tools (Source Management Tools, Compilers, Build/Deploy Tools).
- You have knowledge of the following processes - Hardware/Software Life Cycle Management. Capacity Management, Performance Tuning, Debugging of Applications and Infrastructure Components, User Entitlement provisioning and monitoring, Data Retention policies, Business Continuity Management, Network Firewalls Changes.
- You have technical project team leadership experience & proven delivery in a global environment.
- You have excellent organizational & communications skills.
- You have at least 10 plus years of technical experience covering technologies outlined.
For more information visit Technology Careers .