Middleware Scrum Master/Program Manager
A Senior Delivery role within Enabling Technologies, Global Messaging:
- Supporting c400 Client Applications, across Front-, Middle-, and Back-office functions, and external interfaces to Clients, Exchanges, and Regulators.
- Migrating our Clients to Strategic Platforms and helping to decommission Legacy Messaging Products and Platforms.
- Leveraging Agile Processes, Tools, and Ceremonies to underwrite Delivery of CtB and RtB activities across Teams located in the US (Raleigh, New York), EMEA (London, Warsaw, Wroclaw), APAC (Pune, Singapore).
- Supporting our Strategic DevOps Adoption with our Client Teams and Internally, embedding new Tools and Productivity Enhancements.
- Supporting Adoption of the latest Cloud, Automation, and Container Initiatives.
- Continuously improving our Agile Processes, Hand-offs, and Communications.
- Managing Agile Ceremonies within the US, Producing relevant Materials, Artefacts, and Management Information.
- Ensuring Alignment with the Global Scrum Master and Senior Messaging Management, Managing and Reporting Risks, Issues, Blockers effectively.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- 8+ years of Finance/Finance-client Technology experience, including 3-4 years' experience as a Scrum Master demonstrating in-depth ability to apply applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- A solid Technical Degree (or equivalent), excellent written and spoken English.
- Excellent and demonstrable knowledge of Scrum, Kanban, Disciplined Agile Development and associated Agile Ceremonies.
- Ability to develop a strong and open relationship with Peers, Senior Management, and Clients.
- Excellent Analytical Skills to grasp complexities and perceive relationships among problems, issues and solutions.
- Excellent Soft Skills including listening, situational awareness, technical comprehension, mentoring, team dynamics, and understanding of "bigger" picture
- Ability to operate independently, adapt quickly to change, and multi-task whilst maintaining Quality.
- Knowledge of Confluence, JIRA (including Dashboards, Productivity tricks), Visio, and appreciation of modern software development processes, tools, and pipelines.
- Ability to get work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work and supporting discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution.
- Industry-recognized Agile and/or DevOps Qualifications, or demonstrable experience for both.
- Working knowledge of tools such as GIT, Bitbucket, SPUDS, Artifactory - and frameworks such as COBIT and ITIL.
- Middleware Messaging experience working with engineering teams delivering IBM MQ/IIB, Tibco EMS, Lightweight Messaging and Streaming solutions.
- Enthusiastic, keeps abreast of Industry Developments, ability to thrive in a challenging environment.
- Experience of assessing Team/Organization Scrum Maturity and coaching the Teams to higher maturity, at a pace that is both sustainable and comfortable.
- Guide the Team and Organization to realize benefits arising from Agile Principles, self-organization, empowerment, incremental deliveries, and inter-team cooperation.
For more information visit Technology Careers .