- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 25 Jun 19
Pension and Retirement Benefits Accounting and Reporting Specialist # 132047
- Calculation of monthly stress results and preparation of regulatory submissions for CS defined benefit pension plans in Switzerland, U.K., and U.S.
- Capital and financial planning and analysis for CS defined benefit pension plans
- Coordination and execution of price testing and fair value leveling of pension plan assets
- Preparation of annual financial statement disclosures at the CS Group, CS Bank and legal entity levels
- Technical research and implementation of new U.S. GAAP and IFRS accounting requirements
- Sox 404 controls performance and testing
- Support management with monthly closing process and various strategic projects such as plan amendments, plan closures, etc.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Graduate degree in Actuarial Science, Econometrics, Finance, Economics; alternatively a similar education with the respective work experience of 2-3 years
- U.S. GAAP and IFRS accounting knowledge for define benefit pension plans
- You have deep knowledge and experience with actuarial valuations for defined benefit pension plans
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written in English, German is an asset but not a requirement
- You have excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- You are proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build positive relationships with internal partners at different seniority levels
- Ambitious and able to work independently