Quality Management and Automation Engineer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values
Quality Management and Automation Engineer to join our growing team of Opera/DAL application in the Accounting Sub Ledgers (ASL) Value Stream in CFO Tech IT department in Credit Suisse. The team consists of Database, ETL and Java technologies with teams spanning across NY, Raleigh, Wroclaw, London, Singapore and Pune.
Responsibilities for "Quality Management and Automation Engineer":
- Strong skill sets in Unix/Batch Runs & SQL. (Unix and SQL, both are required)
- Experience of using JIRA
- Knowledge on SDLC, Agile concepts
- ETL Testing knowledge would be added advantage.
- Having hands on in Batch scheduler (preferably Control-M)
- Preferred to have experience in Banking/Finance Industry.
- Should be willing to work in Testing project with flexibility of weekend and shift support if required
- Non-Functional testing experience (e.g. Performance testing , load testing, stress testing )
- Good to have Experience in Test automation tools
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Equivalent experience of at least 7-10 years within industry.
- Experience working on Unix Shell scripting, Oracle SQL, Informatica and testing tools.
- Outstanding understanding of waterfall and agile life cycles.
- Proven experience working with distributed team.
- Proven experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and find opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities!
- A degree from an accredited university, preferably in Computer Science or related subject area, or comparable industry experience.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.