Senior Full Stack Developer
- Evaluate, recommend technologies which can further improve GUI capabilities and benefit user experience
- The code involves GUI components (jQuery, Bootstrap) as well as back-end processing in Perl.
- You will work in a small team and would need to understand requirements, design and implement solutions in a rapid development environment.
- Propose and implement architecture improvements to further streamline the product to maximize automation and stability of the server estate..
- Analyze and debug the existing source code to find bugs and performance issues
You Offer Required:
- Provide weekend support for the application few times per year during major infrastructure events which make use of the application stack.
- You have Computer Science major (preferred Master's degree) or deep knowledge of algorithms and coding
- You possess strong programming experience in Perl (7+years) including significant TCP socket programming
- You have data modeling and database design experience
- You have deep understanding of multidimensional data structures, references, modules, packages and regular expressions
- You have the ability to write, read and tune Oracle Queries; ability to define schemas, optimizing tables, queries indexes for speed
- You posses deep knowledge of Unix and Shell programming (ksh, bash)
- You have good problem identification/ solving skills and ability to come up with crafting workarounds
- SQL query performance tuning (Oracle)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.