- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 24 May 19
Support Analyst # 131823
The Credit support team in America's is part of the Credit IT support facing off to Trading Desk in New York. The team provide support for Trade capture/processing/Settlement systems and Risk Management Systems.
The role will be focused on supporting the Electronic Pricing and Trading systems, Trade Management Systems, Pricing Systems, risk systems, market data systems used by the US Credit and Sales Desks. You will possess the ability to analyze risk and PnL queries raised by the trading desk and work closely with the quantitative analysts, product control, risk management, mid office, back office and the global Credit Suisse teams to resolve/explain them. You should be able to react quickly, intra-day, to resolve issues raised related to electronic trading, pricing, and market data.
We believe that the support role on offer provides you with an excellent opportunity to experience a Front Office support environment.
Coverage of the trading desks including interactions such as:
- Daily interactions with trading desks
- Possess a dream to become an expert in the Credit Corporate Bond and Derivatives business
- On-site system troubleshooting
- Customer communication during incident or outages
- Management of changes and releases to the Production Environment
- Daily support and troubleshooting of the Credit trading platform
- Participate actively and constructively in team design discussions
- Understand the current applications and business processes, identify extensions and new functionality
- There will also be additional responsibilities such as functional verification of delivered features, ad-hoc system bug analysis, and handling of "business as usual" requests
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
Education & Professional Qualifications:
A Bachelor degree in a computer science related discipline is typical for our team, though we have many high performing team members with Engineering and Math's backgrounds too.
- You have at least 5+ years in financial services IT industry
- Front Office experience in Fixed Income Corporate Bond and Derivative products, ideally through involvement with Corporate Bond eTrading and risk management systems
- Interest Rate and Fixed Income Derivatives working knowledge would be particularly desirable
- Technical/Business Skills & Knowledge
- A deep understanding of Derivatives Pricing principles
- Deep knowledge of .NET and Java technologies
- Good knowledge of Python or Perl scripting
- Strong analytical capability and ability to multi- task
- Learning quickly and self-developing
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and take ownership on issues resolution
- The ability to take ownership of issues and follow to resolution is important; as is an innovative approach and methodical analytical style of problem solving
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport with Front Office users
- Technical understanding of Linux platform
- Database understanding of either SQL, Sybase or Oracle
- Demonstration of logical thinking
- Deep understanding of Windows server and desktop environments, for application layer support
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to challenge the way we do things (in the right way)
- You are a self-motivated individual
- Diligence to detail
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment
- You have the ability to adapt to a highly dynamic environment
- You have strong communication skills in verbal and written
- Do you have the ability to work as part of a team and provide an individual contribution?
- Ability, with guidance, to ensure that work is correctly prioritized
- Dedicated ability to find opportunities and develop new ideas that will lead to improvements
For more information visit Technology Careers .