Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
GBSS (Global Business Support Services) provide Real Estate and support services globally to Credit Suisse. GBSS IT support the business by providing technology support and implementation aligned to the Real Estate Portfolio.
GBSS is currently running a major transformation project aimed at migrating from legacy, regional and bespoke systems and moving towards global strategic applications that can deliver business efficiency and enable innovate and modern ways of working. GBSS places innovation at the core of its strategy and is starting to invest in a broad variety of technology aimed at improving the way services are delivered to the global Credit Suisse workforce. This innovation includes services via a mobile platform, interactive kiosks within buildings, Robots, Sensors to measure occupancy and much more.
Scope of work
- Defining solution Architecture for projects and IT systems to support the business strategy
- Ensure broad strategic alignment with dependent IT department domain architects and the broader Credit Suisse architect standards
- Represent GBSS within the IT Architecture community ensuring visibility of the GBSS business model and requirements
- Collaboration and coordination with dependent IT Architects including department and Central Architecture groups
- Developing of POC prototypes; awareness and investigation in new technologies and standard methodologies within Credit Suisse
- Understand the organization and seek architectural collaboration and/or technical alliance opportunities across the organization
- Understand the End-2-End requirements, the 'big picture' across teams and projects and ensure Architecture aligns to this
- Lead of Business and Workshops and Meetings
- Recording of essential information and conclusions
- Consulting and mentor developers in technical design, development standards & standard practices
- Defining and reviewing technical concepts in the area of Business Intelligence / Management Information and Data Warehousing
- Crafting and maintaining solution architecture documentation
- Cross platform, project and team collaboration
- Supporting project managers on planning and estimation exercises
Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Superb communication, presentation and integration skills
- Outstanding experience of working with external vendors and in the evaluation and selection of external software (RfP process)
- Deep understanding of complex and high secured environments and interest and awareness in market trends, emerging technologies and development processes
- Senior technical skills with broad experience in application development and architecture / design
- Profound know how in the relevant technologies with senior experience at least in Business Intelligence or Data Warehousing
- Ability to work effectively in a complex, dynamic and pressured environment, confident with driving and managing change
- Able to work across an International team with experience in managing offshore topics
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.