- Omaha, NE, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 26 Sep 17
Location: Omaha, NE, USAThis role is responsible for managing credit analytics consulting projects, ultimately ensuring client satisfaction with the Credit Cycle and other econometric modeling solutions through successful utilization of the team's resources and availability.
- Responsible for the full implementation of credit analytics consulting projects including project management, client relations, delivery, installation, training, and documentation.
- Manage client expectations maintaining balance between client requests and project constraints ensuring that the project scope remains within agreed upon Statement of Work.
- Identify relevant resources to implement project and manage internal resources to insure timeliness and quality of all projects.
- Confirm functional and technical scope of each project and develop a plan and timeline.
- Document project requirements and communicate project status to senior management on a regular basis.
- Facilitate workshops and training sessions with clients.
- Work with IT development group to ensure that client needs are represented in the development of the user interface.
ERS Credit Assessment and Orig
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g. Bachelor's degree) required, preferably in economics or business; graduate/second-level degree (e.g. Master's/MBA) degree preferred.
- 1-4 years experience in client services.
- Functional understanding of economic analysis and loss forecasting for the banking and consumer lending industries.
- Team Player and ability to interact with people of all levels in a multi-culture environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Requires some travel to client sites.
- This position requires the individual to be available to provide periodic evening and weekend on call support in line with business needs
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.