This position is for a developer on the Dealerweb team. We are a passionate team of Technologists who are building the firm's next generation ultra-high performance fixed-income trading platform using the latest tools and technologies. As we build our platform, we are seeking talented individuals to join the team to work closely with our internal and external partners to further develop and define our products and offerings. Job Responsibilities:
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- The development of page server/thin-client applications
- Manage order server for Dealerweb products
- BM/MS degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience
- Strong C++ developer with experience.
- Experience doing hands-on development in large-scale, transaction based, mission critical environment
- Experience with the development of large and complex client-server applications.
- C++ experience utilizing object oriented programming techniques.
- Experience working on UI applications on Windows.
- A good understanding of multi-threading and race conditions; experience with C++ templates.
- Ability to write stored procedures and design a relational database.
- Strong ability to analyze logs and troubleshoot.
- Understanding of one scripting language like Perl / awk
- Understanding of Linux.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical designs and project status.
About Tradeweb Markets:
- IDB platform development experience.
- Fixed income product knowledge.
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (Nasdaq: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for more than 40 products to clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. Tradeweb serves approximately 2,500 clients in more than 60 countries.
For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.