Executive Director - Cloud Data Management Lead
Do you like toengineer large scale mission critical solutions that are Always On
? Doyou like to contributewhere cutting edge software development, global scale system architecture, Data and enterprise systems and tools intersect?Are you curious about how things break, so that you can eliminate these failuremodes? Are you driven to eliminate toil by designing/adopting better tools andautomation techniques? If so, we would love to have you in our CTO Engineeringteam.
As a Senior Data Management Engineering leader in our CTO organization, you will combine your years of proven expertise with anever-ending quest to create innovative technology. You'll lead a highlyinspired and inquisitive team of technologists who are already developing anddeploying applications to the highest standards. With your deep knowledge ofdesign, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming,your team will raise their game even more, meeting your standards, as well assatisfying both business and functional requirements.
Your experience in one or more technologydomains will help solve complex and mission critical problems, internally andexternally. As a constant learner and early adopter, you're already embracingleading-edge technologies and methodologies; your example encourages others tofollow suit. In addition to creating solutions with your in-house team, you'llalso work alongside our team of technologists from around the world who are justas dedicated as you are.
This role requires a wide variety of strengthsand capabilities, including:
- 10 leadership experience Leading complex Software Engineering initiatives
- Mastery of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Command of architecture, design and business processes
- Solid experience in Cloud and Data Management Engineering , engineering solutions for Data Management
- Managing business case and tracking associated financial beneficial
- Command in Application Development in java and related stacks
- Expertise in working in partnership with colleagues throughout the firm, and in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
- Good understanding of Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) philosophy, Chaos Engineering, technologies, platforms and tools, SLA management, incident resolution, and automation
- Hands on experience on managing operations of large scale internet-centric Data environments for application or data services serving tens to millions of end users
- 10 years of software engineer experience and/or site reliability engineering in one of the following languages: C, C++, Java J2EE technology stack and web technologies /, Python, Go, Perl, Ruby or shell scripting (Unix/Linux)
- 3-7 years' experience in managing Data preferably in a Cloud Environment
- Developing and managing operations leveraging key event streaming, messaging and DB services such as Cassandra, Kafka, BigTable, DynamoDB, Kinesis, Cloud Pub/Sub, etc.
· Experience with Encryption,tokenization
- Prior experience in large scale internet companies/technologies, where uptime and continuous availability was core to the business
- Working with Architecture to design reusable patterns to deploy to applications, provide governance around adoption, and influence application development teams on roadmaps and designs
- Identifying and partnering with Infrastructure teams and AD teams to implement automation opportunities to drive down toil and reduce technical debt
- Applying standards of cloud compliance to application design to achieve reliability
- Understanding of Networking and cloud technologies, for example Security, Load Balancing, Network routing protocols
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just workingat a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of theworld's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprisetechnology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovationsin electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development.Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to createinnovative solutions that will not only transform the financial servicesindustry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills ofevery employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives ondiversity. We encourage professional growth and career development,and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're lookingto build your career as part of a global technology team tackling bigchallenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world,we want to meet you.