Perform software development and programming to create new features and enhance functionality on a mission critical platform. Adapt and extend existing re-usable components and libraries. Develop high quality software while meeting deadlines. Assist with rollout and post production support. Present ideas for system improvements. Design or upgrade existing software to ensure product performance and quality expectations are met. Job Responsibilities:
- Experience building high-throughput, low-latency event driven multithreaded applications using Core Java
- Knowledge of industry standard Data structures, design patterns , algorithms
- Familiarity with large-scale distributed real-time systems architecture and implementations
- Knowledge of Messaging technologies(Kafka, zmq) and data serialization (google protobuf)
- Experience with internal workings of Java platform, including memory management, compiler optimizations, etc
- Experience using J2EE technologies like Spring, Servlets, JSP (backend) and CSS, Bootstrap (User interface front end).
- Experience using in memory data structure stores eg Redis
- Experience with continuous integration practices using tools like Jenkins, Stash, Bamboo
- Experience with 'build and deploy' tools like Gradle, Maven etc
- Proficient in Change control (SVN),GIT, Issue/Project/Bug tracking System (Jira)
- Experience with Relational database development using Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions
About Tradeweb Markets:
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a directly related field
- 3-5years of Core Java development experience. Experience must include some amount of:
- Experience in Oracle PL/SQL programming
- Experience with Core Java, multithreading
- Demonstrated ability to interpret business requirements
- Good knowledge of Linux scripting
- Good knowledge of communication protocol fundamentals
- Experience with FIX protocol
- Experience with build, deploy scripts using Gradle, maven
- J2ee technologies like Spring, Java Servlets ,JSP, JDBC
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (Nasdaq: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for more than 40 products to clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. Tradeweb serves approximately 2,500 clients in more than 60 countries.
For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.