Lead Customer Processing Analyst (Customer Support, Access Management Operations)
The PershingAccess Management Operations team is responsible for how Pershing users andPershing clients are given an identities and how data and systems are protectedfrom unauthorized access.
The Access Management Operations Analyst
will beresponsible for creating accounts to support NetX360 and other applications andMainframe accounts. The associate will work closely with project teams, accountmanagement teams and clients on access related issues. Responsibilities:
- Creates user IDs, and entitlement templates perauthorized requests
- Assist and advise internal business units on theentitlement configuration of roles used in the firm's implementation of rolebased access control.
- Performs checkout testing during businesscontinuity and disaster recovery testing.
- Apply specialized skills related to Pershing'sproprietary entitlement systems required for the creation and configuration ofentitlements used by Pershing computer programs to protect new features andfunctions in Pershing's computer platform.
- Perform Business testing for software changesaffecting the business unit.
Lead Customer Processing Analyst->> Handles moderate to complex external customer issues. Advises other organizational units/teams to ensure timely delivery of service, or resolution of complaint. Meets with organizational units/teams to ensure complaints are being addressed appropriately and that they are resolved in a timely manner. Integrates in-depth area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices to provide client solutions. Provides support to lower level customer processing analysts. Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives. Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience required, 4-6 years of related experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Experience working with customer support.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Experience with NetX360, Computer Associates'TOPSECRET, and Microsoft Office applications
- Basic business analysis and project managementskills
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Primary Location:
United States-New Jersey-Jersey City Internal Jobcode:
Information Technology Organization:
Pershing Domestic-HR06431 Requisition Number: