Research Technology Project Lead, VP (Jersey City, NJ)
Research Tech team offers the opportunity to partner with senior business and technology leaders to define and implement a global portal that deliver significant business value and attract new opportunities. This role also provides the opportunity to partner with leading technologists to deliver cutting-edge portal, Artificial intelligence and Machine learning solutions. Key Responsibilities
- Lead the cross product execution strategy for Research business.
- Engage with Citi teams, 3rd parties and clients to shape our service offerings and approaches to integration - from early requirements, through development, on-boarding and on-going as the services are used.
- Maintain industry leading awareness of the evolving technology landscape to obtain and sustain a lead in the arms race of Research creation and distribution. Evaluate relative merits of different Big data/AI/ML technologies to come up with a viable approach for business needs
- Engage in design, architecture, provisioning, troubleshooting and manage and drive key components and processes in our stack. Provide subject matter expertise on use of digital publishing technologies, Regulatory and compliance process, content distribution through vendors and direct channels.
- At least 10 years of experience of IT industry preferably in global markets
- At least 5 years of experience of managing complex technical projects in front office systems
- Experience in managing end to end applications in a digital publishing, content creation and distribution is a plu
- Demonstrable success in designing and delivering multi-tiered applications
- Experience in content distribution strategies to multiple digital channels is preferred
- Overseeing of Big data, AI in content distribution or NLP techniques for intelligence extraction or enhancing content distribution is a major plus
- Knowledge of Capital markets investment advisory regulations FINRA, MAR, MIFID, GDPR, EU regulations
- Experience of working with research analysts/Sales/ and IT/business senior managers
- Ability to work with globally distributed teams
- Knowledge of test driven development
- Ability to work individually and in team based environment
- Pro-active and dynamic individual who is able to perform under pressure in a front-office trading environment
- Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to Self-Learn
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work in a demanding and fast pace environment
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and very detail-oriented individual
Job Family Group:
- Strong academic record, ideally with a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, or related technical/quantitative discipline
Technology Job Family:
Business Analysis / Client Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting