As an experienced JavaDeveloper or Software Engineer, your mission will be to join our inspiring teamof innovators and technologists creating innovative modern software to advanceour business. We are looking for people who are passionate about solvingbusiness problems through the delivery of high quality cloud-centric softwareembracing modern software practices and technology. We embrace a culture ofexperimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll workin a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encouragesdiversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests ofour customers globally.
This role is in ourTechnology Center in Jersey City, NJ.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including
· BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
· Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
· Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
· Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
· Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
· Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
· Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages - Python
· Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
· Proficiency in Natural Language processing tools like NLTK and Spacy
· Familiarity with Machine learning concepts and techniques
· Test Driven Development focusing on unit, functional & integration testing, Jenkins pipeline
· Experience with RDMS Database (Stored Procedures)
· Understanding of DevOps model
· Experience in automated testing and continuous integration
Our Asset and Wealth Management Technology organization is driven by smart innovators like you to develop applications supporting our business growth and allowing us to work more efficiently. Your efforts will be central to taking care of our ultra high net worth and high net worth clients' wealth and delivering exceptional client service. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile AWM Technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.