Software Engineer - Mainframe
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally
This role requires a wide variety of strengths andcapabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructurearchitecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across allsystems
- Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and bestpractices
- Keen understanding of financial control and budgetmanagement
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieveorganizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Mainframe COBOL, JCL, CICS, DB2,MQ
- IBM IDZ and z/OS AutomatingTesting
- Exposureto distributed Technologies - Java, Web Service, XML are plus
- Knowledgeof securities processing a plus
- Have understanding in CI/CD tools andconcepts and Agile Practices
- Attend business/ agile meetings
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven byinnovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make uswork more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It's our mission toefficiently take care of our clients' wealth, helping them get, and remainproperly invested. Across 27 cities, ourteam of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment thatvalues continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developinginnovative technology solutions.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're notjust working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of oneof the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, ourteam of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything fromenterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well asinnovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and clouddevelopment. Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hirepeople to create innovative solutions that will not only transform thefinancial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase& Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building atechnology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professionalgrowth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation.If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology teamtackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies allaround the world, we want to meet you .