Spec Cust Proc A'lyst,Prj Ldr - (Excel/VBA)
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- BNY Mellon
- 20 Feb 19
Spec Cust Proc A'lyst,Prj Ldr - (Excel/VBA)
Organizational Summary: Overview of the group. e-Delivery Support is a business unit responsible for coordinating e-delivery process of documents. In addition, e-Delivery Support acts as a liaison between vendors, DPGs as well as internal business units. Responsibilities:
- Liaise with complex internal and external customer issues (on-going customer servicing for various programs, resolving operational issues, and product implementations).
- Provides advanced support on complex issues.
- Acts as a liaison between vendors, DPGS, as well as internal and external customers.
- Uses in-depth area knowledge to apply ingenuity and creativity to problem analysis and resolution in complex and/or novel situations.
- Provides high level technical assistance and support on highly complex product or customer issues.
- Contributes to the achievement of area objectives.
- Coordinate e-delivery processes for e-Delivery Support.
- Provide training to other associates to ensure processes and procedures are followed.
- Coordinate meetings with vendors to review issues, projects, and production schedules.
- Participate and coordinate meetings with vendors and business units on projects.
- Coordinate project testing with vendors and internal business units.
- Coordinate pre-month end statement production meeting with DPGs to review statement production plans.
- Coordinate month end statement production meeting with DPGs and internal business units.
- Perform daily and monthly reconciliation of documents and resolve exceptions timely.
- Document P&P and WSP and make periodic updates.
- Coordinate Business Continuity process, BCP updates and attend monthly Team Captains meeting.
- Review daily reconciliation reports from Associate. (Act as backup when an associate is out)
- Coordinate email template change requests with GCR, ICE Support and vendor including testing and production implementation.
- Coordinate the development of new projects to enhance the current e-delivery process .
- Provide monthly scorecards and e-delivery adoption and enrollment reports.
- Coordinate and provide information to Auditors on audit requests.
- Respond to daily email inquiries.
- Research and Resolve issues including reported incidents using information from Report Centers and eDocs.
- Attend meetings for e-Delivery Support.
- Conduct weekly e-delivery staff meetings.
Specialist Customer Processing Analyst, Project Leader->> Deals with complex external customer issues (on-going customer servicing for various programs, post sales support, resolving operational issues, and product implementations). May allocate/coordinate work within a team/project. Assists in communicating needs and issues between institutional sales traders, clearance and settlement staff, as well as internal and external customers. Uses in-depth area knowledge to apply ingenuity and creativity to common repeat problems and determines more permanent resolutions. Provides high level technical assistance and support to lower level customer processing representatives. Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives. Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred, Series 7 or other certifications may be required, 6-8 years of related experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years of related experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Series 7 or other certifications preferred, but not required
- Experience in the financial operations with edelivery is a plus.
- Knowledge in PC with the following skills
- Advanced excel skills; specifically with macros, pivot tables, and power-pivot.
- MS Access knowledge; specifically with queries and macros; preferably with VBA
- Basic SharePoint knowledge; preferably with advanced experience in SharePoint applications.
- Good analytical, personal and communication skills required.
Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred, Series 7 or other certifications may be required, 6-8 years of related experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Pershing provides critical business process, financial and technology solutions for financial organizations around the globe. We operate behind the scenes to power transformational change for broker-dealers, registered investment advisors, independent financial advisers, hedge fund and '40 Act fund managers and individual investors. We strive to be innovators, developing open architecture technology and financial solutions to support our customers' growth. We advocate on behalf of our customers and help them respond to regulatory reform and drive positive outcomes for our industry and investors. From our core business as an industry-leading trade execution, clearing and custody provider, we have evolved into a global multifaceted firm that provides investment solutions, forward-thinking technology-driven efficiencies, practice management and service excellence.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Jersey City
Internal Jobcode: 45148
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Pershing Domestic-HR06431
Requisition Number: 1817978