Non-Interest Product Manager
Company Overview About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Department Overview
The Consumer Deposit Products Team is responsible for managing all day to day activities of the personal deposit product suite, which includes developing solutions for our Customer needs through research and Customer feedback. Additionally, they work closely with other lines of business to help develop sales and training tools for our Stores and Phone Channel, content for the public site, and marketing collateral and promotions. Job Description
The Non-Interest Product Manager is responsible for profit and loss of the consumer deposit product portfolio while maintaining and improving the Customer and Employee experience. This includes analyzing Customer behavior trends and forecasting future profit and loss performance. This person also partners with teams across the organization to create and implement solutions.
• Manage data / drivers to assist with forecasting
• Reporting on monthly P&L
• Monitor and enhance operational fee functionality across the Bank's deposit system Requirements
• Maintains Company's existing and new product line deposit fee structures, strategies and tactics to meet changing environment, customer preference and revenue targets.
• Ensures deposit fees and programs comply with Company deposit strategy and constantly monitor profitability and key drivers to improve results. Where required, develops analytical processes and evaluates non-interest income data on a daily basis.
• Implements deposit processes for modeling, volume forecasting and measurement to identify key performance indicators.
• Maintains tools and models, where required, that would allow testing of price elasticity.
• Works with Research and Risk management to ensure profitability goals, customer needs and that credit decisions optimize risk/rewards.
• Supports the product management budget for specific products to ensure objectives can be achieved within budget and meets or exceeds profit and loss goals.
• Communicates changes in expenses and works to manage them to meet revenue goals.
• Evaluates the presence and relative importance of key product deliverables. Participates in developing annual business and expense plans for each product and monitors results adjusting the plan to meet the changing environment and budget targets as necessary.
• Collaborates with Risk Management and other key business partners to identify and maximize profitability via management of risk levels and ensure risks are mitigated.
• Builds strong relationships with key business partners. Ensures ongoing successful communication of the direction of the product life cycle.
• Acts as integrator/liaison between distribution channels, enterprise and marketing department influencing and negotiating options to enable the achievement of successful and profitable product enhancement and design.
• Coordinates conversion efforts of products, services, programs and offers of acquired company into overall Company product offerings.
• May lead projects involving necessary key business partners and personnel from acquired company, ensuring smooth transition.
• Participates in training design with the training department and others to educate appropriate staff on re-engineered or new products to support effective introductions of new initiatives. May prepare informational materials as necessary.
• Ensures all products are in compliance and meet all regulatory requirements. Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position. Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
• 5+ years related experience required
• Travel may be required
• Experience in product design in a financial/banking environment
• Strong communication, problem-solving and decision making skills with ability to effectively communicate with senior managers required
• Ability to build strong collaborative business relationships
• Ability to negotiate and apply skills to exercise influence over others decisions without express authority and influence change
• Demonstrated experience in project management and building project plans and presentations
• Solid understanding of product pricing and financial concepts
• Ability to think both tactically and strategically
• Strong experience managing P&L
• Project Management / Project Lead experience
• Strong excel capabilities
• Detailed understand of Deposit Operations; willingness to learn is a must Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.