Senior Java Developer
- 80/hr. to 90/hr.
- New Brunswick, NJ, USA
- Contract, Full time
- Z&A Infotek Corp
- 23 May 19
Z&A is a leader in strategic business, IT architecture and digital services is looking for senior/lead java developer for one of the leading investment bank in New Brunswick, NJ.
- Strong core java hands-on knowledge : Java 8, spring framework(AOP, Integration, Dependency Injection, Annotations, Springboot), hibernate, Restful Webservices, Solace/Tibco Messaging
- Good Fix Engine hands-on knowledge : Quick-Fix engine, other Fix-Engine products
- Good Unix hand-on knowledge : Unix shell scripting, setting up environment for hosting java applications, setting FTP communication
- Oracle Coherence Cache : Good knowledge of Coherence cache, performance tuning cache interactions from Java application.
- Jboss : Adequate knowledge to host java applications in JBoss
- Autosys Scheduler : Adequate knowledge in creating/configuring JIL files to auto schedule batch jobs
- Git/Maven/Liquibase : Adequate knowledge of these Source Code control tools
- MS SQL/Sybase/Oracle Database knowledge : Good knowledge of all these 3 databases, specifically PL/SQL scripting, Indices,
- Problem Solving acumen : Good experience on analyzing and proposing functionally correct technical solutions without impacting the overall application performances
- Adequate knowledge of Regulatory Reporting and OTC derivatives