SAP ABAP S/4 HANA - Senior Manager
SAP S/4 ABAP - Senior Manager
At Deloitte you'll have the opportunity tohelp clients get the most from their SAP investments-and help positionbusinesses for the evolving digital economy. Ready to reimagine your careerpossibilities? Deloitte can show you what it takes to explore an entireuniverse of ideas, possibilities, and opportunities-and help make an impactthat matters with SAP solutions. Work you'll do
Industry-leadingclients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. AtDeloitte, you'll work with the best in the business to solve the toughestproblems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to takeyour career to the next level.
- Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, teamenvironment
- Lead and assist Customer and Sales Operationspursuits and practice development initiatives
- Promote and participate in forums for sharingexpertise, strengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge, and helping resolveour clients' challenges
- Collaborate on innovative solutions to bolster thefuture of the practice
- Develop your knowledge of and gain projectexperience in SAP's newest and future solutions
Our SAP team focuses on design,implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications andtechnology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latesttechnologies and thought leaders.
We workwith clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world andenable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, andmodernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions.Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors,and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
- Customerand Sales Operations
- Technology(Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management andAnalytics)
- Minimum10 years' relevant SAP consulting or industry experience
- Hands-onfunctional configuration and design experience
- Experiencedefining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing andprototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementingpractical business solutions
- 9years of SAP experience implementing SAP ABAP
- S/4HANA implementation experience required
- Participationin all phases of at least 4 full-lifecycle SAP implementations
- Upto travel 100%
- ProjectManagement of multiple full-lifecycle SAP implementations with SAP ASAP methodology framework and related businessprocesses
- Established leadership skillsdemonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Proven track record of consistentlyattaining managed revenue targets as well as achieving quarterly or yearlysales objectives for new business
- Experience with developing eminence,thought ware, and point-of-view materials
- Experience mentoring and coachingothers
- Greenfield implementation experience
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses onhelping people at every level of their career to identify and use theirstrengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to seniorleaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities tohelp sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global,fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences toformal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a varietyof opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University,The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits. Learnmore about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people todo their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing theiruniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that canhelp them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-beingprograms and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture whereour people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learnmore about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has thepower to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-basedvolunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in ourcommunities. Learnmore about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte tofeel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest thatyou do your research: know some background about the organization and thebusiness area you're applying to. Checkout recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20PHLCSRCDB301-EP