Senior IAM Engineer for Authentication & Authorization
- Weehawken, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 May 19
Job Reference # 189980BR
Are you passionate about designing scalable Identity and Access Management solutions? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate?
We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
- determine required IT business & security requirements and assist in implementing them
- conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data
- integrate off-the-shelf IAM vendor products into the UBS eco-space
- support resolving high-priority defects and deploying fixes to production systems
- assist in quality control and project management
- identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
- collaborate with other global IT teams
- experience in defining and applying technology related standards, process and governance
You’ll be working in the Identity Management Team in Weehawken, NJ which is part of Infrastructure & Security Engineering. This role specifically is aligned with our External Authentication products which provide solutions for UBS clients globally.
Our team consists of highly skilled technical experts across the globe. The solutions we are providing to the different application teams in the bank are mission critical and vital for any business at UBS
- large-scale enterprise design experience and are used to provide high-available, mission critical solutions
- knowledge of distributed computing and low-latency, multithreaded solutions
- profound understanding of web-based technologies including multi-tier applications and security standards (HTTP, TLS, REST/SOAP, Cookie Handling, SAML, OAUTH, OIDC, WS-Trust,…)
- strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
- experience with industry leading IAM products (such as CA API Gateway or CA SSO) and principles.
- good experience with writing bash script and Java-based enhancements using vendor provided SDKs is a plus
- imaginative and creative with emerging technologies
- curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
- used to work in a virtual team with members distributed across all time zones
- familiar with Agile methodology, Scaled Agile Framework and Scrum/Kanban delivery approaches
- the go-to person for the latest development innovation
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.