Associate Accounts Receivable Analyst (JR1006743)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! Our team is hiring for an Associate Accounts Receivable Analyst
to join our global Finance organization in our Deer Park, Long Island office.
In this role, you will be responsible for gathering, analyzing, establishing, and relationship building through sound business decisions that protect the integrity of the accounts receivable. You'll support project initiatives and monitor collections activity and AR sub ledger accounting in order to mitigate risk, maximize profitability, minimize costs, and create efficiencies for the organization.
If you have a passion for finance and want to join a fast-growing and dynamic organization we urge you to read below to see how you can make an immediate impact with Broadridge! Responsibilities:
- Making client phone calls and emails necessary to achieve AR metric goals for assigned client accounts impacting cash flow, DSO, and aged AR
- Building relationships with assigned portfolio of Issuer clients to drive AR results
- Researching issues with internal partners (Client Services, Account Management, Billing, etc.) and responding to customer, client, and/or internal client requests via email and phone
- Developing financial knowledge and business fundamentals as well as learning about various products and business units across the organization
- Collecting, compiling, preparing and anlyzing data from multiple systems using established procedures
- Preparing and updating aging reports for management
- Recognizing and troubleshooting issues with daily procedures
- Assessing financial risk and minimizing the organization's and clients' exposure or liabilities by recommending and implementing solutions to minimize the identified risks
Why should you join Broadridge?
- BA in Finance or related study or equivalent experience
- 1 year of finance operations and/or accounting, or equivalent experience desired
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Detailed oriented, highly organized, excellent follow up skills
- Financial Systems expertise is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the World's Most Admired Companies achieving #1 ranking in the Financial Data Services category in 2019.
- We were honored to have joined the S&P 500 Index in June, 2018.
- 2019 marks the 12th consecutive year we've been rated a Best Places to work in New York by SHRM.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, Bronze Award in the Opportunity Now Benchmark and the Women's Forum of New York, among others.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You'll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, sick time, personal & company holidays, and time off with pay for volunteer-related activities.