Client Relations Administrator (JR1010130)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking a Client Relations Administrator to join our team at 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY. Client Relations remains our biggest high-reaching advantage in the marketplace. We hire the best in class talent to provide premier service to our clients. In this role, you will manage relationships with highly complex or large size clients in order to facilitate a positive and productive long term partnership. You will act as a Client advocate and interface between all relative departments on the Client's behalf. You will provide timely and accurate updates to clients regarding inquiries, issue resolution and statuses of work in progress. You will partner with other team members, as well as other departments, to continually add efficiency to the day to day processes as well as to increase client happiness.
Are you a self-starter with superb interpersonal skills enabling you to collaborate with differing colleagues as well as clients? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a creative and dynamic team where you can help make a significant impact? See how you can contribute to our client happiness and growing organization below. Responsibilities:
- Communicates effectively and prioritizes tasks at hand and advances issues as appropriate in a timely manner.
- Develops an effective working relationship with each team member as well as internal departments, values and demonstrates diverse perspectives.
- Has a strong focus on "starting with the end in mind", breaks work down into process steps, plans, anticipates for challenges and identifies solutions.
- Supports and contributes to Broadridge's client centric culture taking responsibility for client satisfaction and retention.
- Assist in training new associates on the day to day functions and provides guidance with client inquiries.
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks with proficiency.
- Participates on assigned project and special
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills required
- Capability to thrive in a dynamic working environment
- Highly adaptable and team oriented with proven proficiency in maintaining clients, high client satisfaction results, and overall client advocacy
- Ability to use professional presentation skills to work with internal and external groups
- Sound working knowledge of the financial and retirement industry preferred
- A self-starter who is proficient in Microsoft Suite and is able to work in an ethical, professional manner with strong client focus
- A Self-motivated individual with exceptional problem solving skills who values being part of a diverse team
- The opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing organization that will guide you in developing your career and growth within our company.
- A widely-recognized environment valuing diversity, inclusion and community involvement.
- A platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- A strong focus on personal learning and development to help you reach your professional development goals.
- Excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and much more.
- Competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- Generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.