Client Relations Adminr. (JR1004390)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Job Description Job Responsibilities
- Acts as a Client Advocate and interfaces between all relative departments on the Client's behalf
- Provides consultative options/approach for client requests leveraging knowledge of market regulations and requirements for Mutual Funds and Retirement Solutions
- Manages Service Level Agreements and contractual obligations
- Effectively maintains client relationships and achieves high client satisfaction results
- Provides timely and accurate updates to clients regarding inquiries, issue resolution and statuses of work in progress
- Externally interfaces with clients and must be able to:
- Meet and travel for client visits
- Prepare Business Review documents
- Facilitate and/or participate in client webinars and presentations
- Coordinates client conversions and testing
- Partners with other team members, as well as other departments, to continually add efficiency to the day to day processes as well as to increase client satisfaction
- Facilitate and participate in business process training and fundamentals of Marketing Communications
- Quickly assess issues, determine their impact, and identify steps to resolution
- Address and escalate critical concerns
- Create and maintain procedural documentation related to Broadridge client processes
- Adheres to company procedures and policies to represent the company's best interest in their individual actions
- Additional tasks as required
- Must possess strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and follow through on tasks to meet deadlines
- Capability to thrive in a dynamic working environment
- Highly adaptable and team oriented
- Leverage professional presentation skills to interface with internal and external groups
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Must work in an ethical, professional manner with a client centric focus
- Self-motivated and results driven with strong problem solving skills
- Values being part of a diverse team
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."