Director- Sales Compensation (JR1011075)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
We have an opportunity for a Director of Sales Compensation to join our HR team, where you will responsible for driving sales incentive compensation plan design, implementation, communication, and reporting of commission-based compensation. The Director position is a highly visible role in a growing company with frequent exposure to senior management. Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities? We are looking for someone successful in building positive relationships with key leaders in a consultative and collaborative style.
The primary job duties include:
- You will lead the annual sales compensation planning and design process for approximately 100 sales plans and SPIFs
- You'll drive standard methodologies for plan design (pay mix, metrics, weights & mechanics, modifiers, SPIFs, etc.), implementation, communication and administration
- You will prepare timely, accurate reporting to brief management and key partners on plan and program performance, industry trends/updates, etc.
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of current sales programs through crisp data-based analytics, and initiate recommendations of alternate options as needed to achieve program goals
- You will partner with Finance, Sales Leadership, HR and business leaders to ensure sales plans drive intended focus and behaviors to achieve stated objectives, and you'll develop an understanding of the business and deliver quality solutions
- Implement sales compensation plan documents and related training programs for plan participants
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, CSCP and MBA a plus
- 5+ years of experience in the sales compensation field in a structured corporate environment
- Strong computer skills with excellent Excel skills a must, Workday experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential material with a sense of urgency and ownership of projects
General work hours are 9-5, Monday through Friday, although some flexibility in hours is allowed. Travel to other corporate facilities in the NYC metro area is required. May be based in Newark, NYC or Deer Park, Long Island offices.