Sr Financial Analyst (JR1012454)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge continues to experience strong growth and we are excited to be expanding our Broadridge Corporate Finance team! We are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst
to join the Financial Planning & Analysis team in Lake Success, NY. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a growing organization that has career opportunities for high potential performers.
As the Senior Financial Analyst, you'll be a highly motivated teammate who will report to the Corporate FP&A VP of Finance, and work closely with senior finance leaders. In this role you will be responsible for multiple corporate departments and will partner closely with each of the department's leadership teams. The role requires the ability to multi-task and complete many high priority responsibilities simultaneously. You will have a strong sense of personal accountability and be able to take initiative to problem solve on your own.
Do you want to join a fast growing and dynamic organization? If you are looking to join a highly collaborative and creative team, we urge you to read below to learn how you can make an immediate impact with our growing organization! Responsibilities:
- Partner with business leaders to drive financial results and guide business decisions
- Preparation of quarterly forecasts, annual operating plan, and annual multi-year strategic plan
- Analyze and communicate monthly financial results: Headcount and Labor analysis, Inter-company revenue and expense tracking, Consulting analyses, Monthly reporting and messaging, Comparison of monthly results to plan, forecast and prior year, Building ad-hoc reports for analytic review/variance analysis
- Support strategic initiatives including impact on business models and tactical execution
- Process improvement initiatives
- Manage Adhoc requests
- Operational reviews/financial analyses
- New business scenarios
- Intercompany cost and expense relief studies
- Ensure month end close activities are performed accurately and to required timelines.
- Drive meetings with senior leaders and craft messaging regarding monthly results or future forecast changes: Risks/Opportunities, Reconciliations. Revenue drivers, Sales conversion
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
- 5-7 years of prior experience ideally in a financial role working directly with business contacts
- Excellent organization, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple priorities and work under pressure
- Team oriented
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Oracle, TM1, or other financial applications a plus
- Ability to identify and implement creative solutions that support greater efficiency and strengthen internal controls.
Why should you join Broadridge?
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You'll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the 'World's Most Admired Companies.'
- We have also been rated as a 'Best Company to Work for' in NY State for 10 consecutive years.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.