Employment & Labor Paralegal
- USD1 - USD1000000.00 per year
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Contract, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 10 Nov 18
A top-tier boutique investment bank is seeking an in-house employment litigation paralegal to assist their legal and human resources departments.
Our client is a top-tier boutique investment bank that advises on M&A, restructuring, and corporate finance matters.
- Respond to subpoenas and regulatory agency requests regarding any employment matters.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to collect and produce relevant documentation.
- Work closely with Human Resources and Legal & Compliance departments.
- Responsible for assisting with case management for on-going litigation matters by maintaining the litigation database & calendar.
- Conduct legal research & e-discovery.
- Support internal teams with upholding employee conduct, policies, and protocol.
- Assist with any ad-hoc administrative projects including invoicing, creating employee materials etc.
- 2+ years of relevant employment & labor litigation experience.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Prior experience with legal research, such as LexisNexis, PACER etc.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Team-oriented individual.
Competitive compensation commensurate on experience.