- USD1.00 - USD1000000.00 per year
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 14 Nov 18
A top-tier real estate investment trust is seeking a paralegal to join their world-class legal department.
Our client is a global real estate investment trust that invests in a diversified portfolio of real assets, including commercial, retail, and multifamily properties.
- Assist with real estate transactions and closings.
- Responsible for assisting with the formation and dissolution of entities.
- Maintain and update structure charts for company subsidiaries.
- Assist with all due diligence and compliance matters, including AML and KYC.
- Accountable for all corporate housekeeping matters.
- Assist with any ad-hoc administrative projects.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3+ years of corporate paralegal experience.
- In-house & real estate experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills.
- Team player.
Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.