- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Tradeweb LLC
- 26 May 19
Tradeweb's accounting department is responsible for the monthly accounting close, management reporting processes, calculating and recording revenues and expenses according to GAAP. The department also holds the responsibility of the timely review and issuance of monthly invoices, recoding payments against those invoices (receivables) and the processing of expense requisitions/purchase orders associated with our Accounts Payable function.
- Assist with the monthly close procedures and tasks.
- Prepare general journal entries in accordance with department policy, including monthly, quarterly and yearly adjustment.
- Perform monthly account analysis, including data input and verification.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations.
- Ability to problem solve and find practical solutions to accounting questions through researching and data interpretation.
- Maintaining fixed asset records and reconciliations, including rolling forward of monthly activity.
- Record daily, weekly and monthly cash postings and bank reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly accruals entries.
- Maintain and reconcile prepaid expenses.
- Assists in preparation of monthly management reports and accompanying schedules, worksheets and narratives, including \"Budget vs. Actual\" variance reports. Assist in providing follow-up and documentation of significant variances.
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of SOX internal controls.
- Assist with annual external audit by preparing assigned schedules and completing requested materials.
- Contribute to department and organization special projects as assigned.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications/maintaining CPE.
- 3 to 5 years of accounting and/or audit experience from a top tier accounting firm
- Must have public accounting experience
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Strong analytical skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of major accounting software packages for general ledger
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP financials is preferred
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives including proper time management, deadline-oriented, and attention to detail
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of management, including employees across departments and organizational subsidiaries
- Proficiency Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
A first mover and market leader in electronic fixed income trading, Tradeweb facilitates trading in rates, credit, equities and money markets for more than 2,500 clients in 60+ countries. Tradeweb combines domain expertise, proprietary technology and a vast network of clients to deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows . As an ideas and solutions company which values innovation, Tradeweb is always looking for new ways to create efficiencies that improve clients' performance and platform experience.
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.