Analyst Relations Specialist, Corporate Communications
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
The Analyst Relations role will support the development and execution of a strategic program to the analyst community; fostering deeper relationships, driving positive reputation, raising brand awareness by positioning Broadridge as a global Fintech innovator. This role will further the external image and reputation of Broadridge through effective engagement and communication with the analyst community which will then be leveraged with key external audiences, primarily the media and industry influencers, but also clients, prospects, associates and Broadridge shareholders. You will be a key member of the Corporate Communications team and will collaborate closely with marketing, strategy, executives and outside agency resources on key marketing and communication initiatives. You will support the creation and promotion of thought leadership reports and drive efforts around industry and business award submissions. You will translate key strategic business or financial issues into messaging that resonates with analysts, media, influencers, clients and prospects.
Reports to: Head of Corporate Communications, Global Responsibilities:
- You will leverage existing relationships and build new ones with the analysts' community to drive positive awareness of Broadridge with industry analysts.
- Identify the right individuals at partners and navigate the organizations to pitch the Broadridge story.
- Initiate, organize and prepare all analyst briefings.
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Strategy and IR teams to develop an integrated effort around analyst outreach and activity for various product and program initiatives in order to maximize the impact of our overall strategic messages against prioritized targets.
- Demonstrate writing excellence when crafting internal and client materials and correspondence.
- You will craft comprehensive and compelling materials (e.g. research, strategic messaging and talking points, Q-As, news releases, etc.), be responsible for support to executives around meetings, supervise relevant reports and overall program results.
- Create and drive major campaigns, working with the internal associates and using PR agencies.
- Develop and execute multiplatform communications strategies and plans to amplify this program.
- Collaborate with and manage outside agencies.
- Support the development of thought leadership content and how it can best be leveraged.
- Maintain a database of all analyst contacts across Broadridge and ensure coordination across business units
- Monitor industry analysts, competitor activity in the space and relevant market trends.
- Three - five years of analyst relations/strategic communications/PR experience; strong foundational knowledge of financial services; PR agency and/or financial media experience beneficial.
- Experience with analysts' community (working with Gartner, Aite, Celent, etc. a plus), B to B businesses communications and/or public relations in the financial services and/or technology industries.
- Lead awards submissions for the company.
- Support the creation and promotion of thought leadership reports.
- Ability to partner closely with colleagues to ensure alignment of all marketing, public relations and ongoing communications efforts.
- Strategic and creative thinker able to design actionable, measurable programs which align with and advance business objectives.
- Confident in your ability to provide strategic counsel to senior executives on high-profile communications issues.
- Able to think and act quickly, analytically and creatively to accommodate dynamic business environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence key stakeholders and build support within organizations.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to executives and a variety of audiences.
- Fluent in digital media as it relates to corporate communications and reputation management.
- Broad, hands-on knowledge and experience in marketing with expertise in digital, social and content marketing.
- Enthusiastic and approachable.
- Strong writer and speaker.
- Experience in platforms such as Salesforce, GoodData, Demand Center and Eloqua.
- Ability to work independently, but also collaborate as a team.
- Ability/willingness to travel.
- Background knowledge of the capital markets and/or wealth industry.
- Experience in the marketing campaign process.
- Experience in performance tracking and reporting.
- Aptitude to work under tight deadlines and deliver high quality execution.
- Experience of creating sales collateral and thought leadership content.