- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Analytics Innovation Sr. Lead
Analytics Innovation Sr. Lead
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Other Location: United States,Delaware,Wilmington
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Decision Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19035412
Business / Department Objectives:
The GCB Global Analytics & Information Management (AIM) organization continues to further its customer-centric strategies. We are focused not only on providing a standardized supply chain of data, tools, and platforms for decision making, but also on creating mechanisms for knowledge and best practice sharing across product lines and geographies.
The Analytics Innovation Sr. Lead will lead a small team and report to the Global Head of Modeling Capabilities and Data Innovation, within the Analytics and Information Management function. The Sr. Lead will drive model development concepts and analytics through other parts of the Modeling Capabilities and Data Innovation team. The Sr. Lead will drive innovation in how we use data for customer engagement, identify disruptive events, be a thought leader on global standards with data strategies, as well as define customer x-sell models. Additionally, the Sr. Lead will work closely with key stakeholders in the various LOBs and regions to understand business needs and propose innovative, new data solutions to the businesses.
Working with all customer P&L's in NA, Asia, and In Mexico (s)he will formulate new and innovative solutions that align with business priorities. In particular, this role is responsible for rethinking strategies and taking them from a product or P&L view to a customer-centric view.
The incumbent in this role will focus on:
- The overall purpose of this role is to create new models that bring greater insight into which customers are in the various regions and businesses. The models may be segmentation schemes that bring better insight into groups of customers or propensity models that better predict an individual customer's needs and desired interactions with Citi.
- Define strategy to move from product or P&L view to customer-centric view and create tools and solutions that will enable Citi to be more relevant to its existing customers and deepen the relationship across both lending and deposit offerings. The long-term vision for this initiative is to create a robust roadmap that can be rolled out globally.
- A primary focus for this role will be to lead a structured and rigorous assessment of points of friction in the customer experience and to propose solutions that reduce friction and improve the customer experience. Friction may be caused by disruptive events in the customer's life cycle (such as, a lost credit/debit card) or by inefficient servicing solutions (such as, too many layers in the IVR to get current balance information).
- In addition to understanding product needs, this role will also focus on contact and channel optimization strategies. In particular, this role will work closely with business stakeholders and the modeling teams to build real-time and offline models and solutions that allow Citi to be more relevant - right offer at the right time through the right channel.
- This role will lead the rebuilding of retention strategies across lending and deposit products across multiple regions and products and the development of targeting tools and strategies to retain deposit and insurance customers. This role will work closely with business stakeholders to improve existing strategies and generate new ideas to improve customer engagement.
- Lastly, this role will also provide insight into the in-sourcing and rebuilding of the Marketing Mix Modeling capability. This is a complex effort requiring not only analytics and modeling, but also business acumen to create an end-to-end business process that adequately engages stakeholders at the right level in the organization at the right times in the planning process
- 10-15 years of progressive experience in financial services
- Managing through influence
- Change Management
- Master's degree or equivalent in a quantitative/analytical discipline preferred
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative/analytical discipline required
- Experience leading teams