Asset Management IT - Data Analytics IT Lead/Product Owner
This person will be responsible for running the data platform including analytics, automation and other relevant technologies and will liaise with all the front office business partners to identify and roll out business deliverables. This person will lead and run the technology team that focusses on design, architecture, and research to roll out products.
Additionally, the second part of this role will be to contribute and own the digitalization roadmap for Asset management and in turn International Wealth Management divisions. Some immediate goals include and not restricted to building out the data analytics platform, liaising with all the front office businesses in the Americas region and find opportunities and execute them. They will also be an advocate for new products and technologies in the division.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- You have solid communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent management/leadership skills managing and building key relationships with our business partners.
- You are able to establish and create Data Analytics Capabilities including advanced technologies such as cognitive automated
- Proficiency in running agile projects and teams, adopting Dev Ops capabilities and experience as a Product Owner is ideal.
- You possess domain knowledge about Finance, Products and processes (Trading, Financial Data, Front Office and/or Middle Office) are mandatory.
- You have the ability to perform as a good technical & functional Business Analyst as needed.
- Excellent Data Skills are mandatory: Data slicing and dicing, database querying and understanding data models and ability to write queries to perform the role are all required.
- Sincere enthusiasm to adapt and bring in new technologies to identify and tackle business problems.
- Knowledge of Dev Ops and building Agile applications using technologies including .NET, Java and /or Python.
Nice to Have
- Specific knowledge on trade order management, Asset Management business background would be a great plus.
- You have experience in vendor products for OTM such as Black Mountain Systems (Everest) and/or Charles River (CRD) would be ideal
- Familiarity working with NoSQL Databases (preferably MarkLogic) and Cloud technologies including Azure and Pivotal Cloud Foundry is helpful.