- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 23 Jun 18
C#/Full Stack Developer - Equity Derivatives – Assistant Vice President
The Equity Derivatives business is in growth mode. We are seeking a C#/full stack developer to work directly with US sales, traders, quants, and other developers to strategically extend and industrialize the current US client facing, pricing, and STP applications to align globally with other regions. This is an exciting opportunity for a developer who wants to be a contributor on a high profile re-engineering buildout with business focus.
As a member of our Equity IT group you will:
- Dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers.
- You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products.
- You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed.
- Come in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Solid foundation in .Net/C# programming language.
- Experience in the latest full stack web frameworks (HTML5, Angular, React) and should be willing to try open source technologies and making amendments to suite our requirements.
- Passionate result-oriented technologist who can deliver better, faster and simpler solutions in an Agile environment and work with baked-in quality disciplines, such as TDD and test automation.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Advanced programming concepts - Threading, Asynchronous Programming, I/O, Networking, Serialization, Security, Performance and Memory tuning.
- Experience designing solutions using NoSQL data stores such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Elastic, Redis.
- Good to have understanding of sell side business - trade flow, market- making, risk and hedging concepts.
- Good to have understanding of Equity Derivatives products and Greeks as well as understanding of the data such as Volatility, Borrow, Fixings or Dividends.