Information Technology | Systematic Investing
Cubist About Cubist
Cubist Systematic Strategies is one of the world's premier investment firms. The firm deploys systematic, computer-driven trading strategies across multiple liquid asset classes, including equities, futures and foreign exchange. The core of our effort is rigorous research into a wide range of market anomalies, fueled by our unparalleled access to a wide range of publicly available data sources. Job Description
- Develop order management system components and libraries using C++ on Linux.
- Develop trading tools for Quant traders using C++ (server and GUI).
- Understand aspects of Exchange/ECN connectivity, Order Management System, and High Frequency trading.
- Knowledge of application level optimization for latency in trading systems and building trading simulators
- 5+ years of experience with C++/ C on Linux/ Unix.
- Advanced experience in building libraries and server side components, STL, and Boost Libraries.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- A familiarity with US and international Equity markets.
- Experience in low latency programming (shared memory, lockless queues) and Linux kernel.
Point72 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Point72 is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Point72 complies with applicable, local, state and federal laws on the subject of equal employment opportunity.