Cantor Fitzgerald: FP&A Analyst, Equities
Financial analyst (AVP) - Financial Planning & Analysis - Equities
The financial analyst position will support the Equities business in all aspects of financial performance management, as part of the broader FP&A and Finance team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management Reporting - Preparing weekly, monthly, and annual internal financial reports for presentation to Senior Management
- Financial Reporting - Assisting in the preparation of external financial reporting
- Maintaining and enhancing budgeting and forecasting models to create business projections
- Preparing ad hoc financial analyses requested by Senior Management
- Special finance projects determined by the needs of Senior Management
This position requires the following qualifications:
- Bachelors degree required, Finance/Accounting major preferred;
- Must have strong MS Excel skills; Essbase and Oracle familiarity a strong plus;
- A successful candidate must possess strong analytical skills;
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal and team-building skills needed; and
- Self-starter, results-oriented and problem-solving skills are desired.