Commercial Bank Associate - Credit Product Delivery & Strategy New York
Commercial Bank Associate - Credit Product Delivery & Strategy New York Commercial Banking Overview
Commercial Banking offers clients the convenienceand vast banking network of Chase, combined with the thought leadership andglobal financial capabilities of J.P. Morgan. We deliver extensive industryknowledge, local expertise and dedicated service to more than 24,000 clients,including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions andnot-for-profit organizations with annual revenue generally ranging from $20million to $2 billion. We offer a comprehensive set of financial products andservices including credit, equipment finance, real estate finance, treasuryservices and provide clients with access to the investment services of J.P.Morgan. Wholesale Treasury & Digital Solutions
Treasury & Digital Solutions leverages emerging &innovative technologies to deliver cash management, trade, liquidity and cardsolutions to help our clients exceed their business goals. Wholesale Credit Product Delivery &Strategy
Wholesale Credit Product Delivery & Strategy isa newly established function within the Wholesale Treasury & DigitalSolutions. The central purpose of theteam is to ensure that all elements of Commercial Bank's lending offering aretransparent, optimized, and executed seamlessly under a unified strategy. The team partners with senior managementacross front office and functional support roles to establish best practices thatdeliver operational excellence via innovative solutions. Associate - Wholesale CreditProduct Delivery & Strategy
The candidate will support the roadmap development forour entire suite of lending products, focusedon meeting with senior stakeholders to support the creation of a transparentgovernance structure.
The individual will help drive the strategic agendafor the group, to include;
- Establishing the lending producthierarchy across all sub lines of Commercial Bank business.
- Partnering with Sales, Credit,Finance, Business Management, and Operations to establish key performanceindicators and build centralized and consistent management reporting to supportsegmentation analysis
- Identifying market trends andinfluencing solution architecture with product partners .
- Partnering with technology andtransformation teams in an effort to streamline the end-to-end delivery ofcredit products to Commercial Bank clients.
- Establish CB-wide credit products product catalogue that is consistent across sub-LOBs and client segments
- Understand and assess the current end-to-end processes and key performance indicators across credit products; identify opportunities to leverage best practices
- Perform top down analysis to identify trends and opportunities across segments
- Perform client level analysis to identify opportunities to optimize profitability
- Identify gaps to the current offering and operating model, recommend improvements to satisfy clients, enhance experience, maximize internal efficiencies, and enable risk management
- Continuously refine and simplify the product set, including functionality, pricing, and delivery model
- 5 years relevantexperience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Drivenself-starter who thrives in a dynamic, environment, managing multipleinitiatives with different delivery dates
- Combination ofstrong analytical skills and creative problem solving - able to turn analysisinto actionable insights and plans
- Experienceleading large complex efforts from concept through to implementation
- Demonstratedstrong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Experiencecommunicating with all levels of the organization
- Strong projectmanagement skills; well-organized, structured approach; ability to achievetight timelines on complex deliverables
- Advanced skillswith Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior experiencewith Credit products preferred