Versana is an industry-backed fintech on a mission to make the syndicated loan market better. By digitally capturing agent banks’ reference data directly from its source on a real-time basis, Versana provides unprecedented transparency into loan level details and portfolio positions, bringing efficiency and velocity to the entire market. Through our platform, participants can rest assured they are accessing the loan market’s most credible source of deal information.
We are looking for a bright, well-rounded, fast learner who will be hands-on in a dynamic startup environment. The Customer Service Lead will play an integral role within Versana by working closely with internal teams and directly with customers to support and improve our new product. This individual will make a meaningful contribution towards improving the syndicated loan market and be willing to wear multiple hats as necessary.
- Own the customer service function within Versana, starting out as an individual contributor and building out a new team over time
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve incoming support requests via multiple channels
- Own incidents throughout their lifecycle, escalate where necessary, and manage until resolution
- Gain and maintain a deep level of knowledge on all Versana’s products and services and how they benefit customers
- Be comfortable handling multiple cross-functional roles and being hands-on in a dynamic startup environment. Enjoy the challenges of juggling multiple tasks across the organization
- Assist with onboarding functions as new customers are brought onto our platform
- Assist with data maintenance, hygiene, and cleanup as necessary to support the product and our customers
- Work closely and collaboratively with multiple internal teams within Versana in order to resolve customer issues and provide customer feedback to the rest of the organization
- Develop service level standards for response times and issue resolution for Versana’s new product and any future modules
- Maintain a positive and empathetic attitude toward customers at all times, and consistently deliver excellent customer service
- Establish strong working relationships with key customer contacts across the industry
- Keep clients informed of new product features and releases as they roll out
- Develop troubleshooting guides, knowledge base, and documentation
- Hire, coach, develop, and retain support team members as the business grows
- Help prepare test plans and work closely with QA team to test application and ensure quality product is delivered to end customers
- Prepare, conduct, and lead training sessions for both internal team members and customer users.
- Assist in preparing clear and professional user documentation
- 3+ years of hands-on customer service experience with a track record of success and customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of financial products and syndicated lending
- Prior experience with evaluating and selecting support-related technologies and vendors.
- Prior experience in defining support processes, policies, and SLAs
- Willingness, flexibility, and commitment required to thrive in a dynamic startup or early-stage environment
- Excellent listening and communication skills. Ability to communicate with customers in a clear, concise fashion both verbal and written
- Extreme customer focus and empathy
- Independent self-starter requiring little supervision to complete tasks and projects
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting. Excellent interpersonal skills and effectiveness working cross functionally
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience with LoanIQ
- Experience with ACBS and Wall Street Office