DevOps Production Support
As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Frontoffice application support experience essential and the ability to supporttraders and operations directly in markets.
This role is for Level 3 Application support Qualifications
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Basic knowledge of application development
- · Working knowledge in one or more general purpose programming languages, plus an interest in learning other coding languages and skills as needed
- · Working knowledge of development toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- · Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Working experience in performant, large-scale system development in an object-oriented or functional programming language, for example, Python, Java, C++ or C#.
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Working experience in Linux and Window operating systems.
- Excellent communication skill in both verbal and written form.
- Strong analytical skill.
- Experience in finance or investment banking as a system engineer or software developer.
- Experience in debugging a software on Linux or Window platforms.
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You'll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at aglobal financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world'sbiggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprisetechnology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovationsin electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development.Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to createinnovative solutions that are transforming the financial servicesindustry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee,and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitivebenefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as partof a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives ofpeople and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunityand affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.