Electronic Trading C# / C++ Developer
Our client, a major international bank, is looking for an experienced C# / C++ Developer to join its Electronic Trading Credit IT team in NYC.
The team operates as part of a global Electronic Trading Credit IT team to develop systems used for the Global Credit Trading activity. It is a Front Office facing team which works directly with Traders and Business Management to provide high quality solutions both locally and as part of the global platform.
- Develop Credit Pricing and Electronic Market trading systems.
- Work with traders, developers, business analysts and support teams to define solutions.
- Provide 3rd level support of applications for front-office users.
- Participate as part of a global development team.
- Work alongside production support teams to roll out changes/new functionality.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in C# development, preferrably in the financial sector
- Proficiency in C++ Development, preferable in MS Windows
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with people in different teams
- Experience building real time applications
- Experience in class libraries design and general application architecture
- Proficiency in SQL and experience working with SQL Server and/or Oracle
- Experience in TDD and agile methodologies
- Experience working in a fast paced environment (Front Office Trading preferred)