End User Support & Technology Engineer
End User Support and Technology Engineers provide technical support and administration for all internal end-user software, hardware, and connectivity. Key Responsibilities:
- Identify, diagnose, research, track, and resolve technical issues within current product offerings while also investing in next generation products and services
- Manage and contribute to a team of high-performing technologists that is focused on developing and improving the mobility experience and products offered across the firm
- Meet and partner with vendors and mobility solutions providers to ensure full awareness of product offerings and their applications within the firm
- A deep passion for technology and software development
- Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with Dell desktops, ThinkPad laptops, RSA Remote Access Tokens, BYOD, and Cisco telephony / IP Trade trading turrets
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows operating systems and productivity software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Windows)
- Experience with mobility software such as Office (13/16/365) and Windows (7/10) and hardware platforms such as Surface Pro
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
Opportunities available in Chicago, London, New York About Citadel
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel's hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel's team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.