Financial Services Consultant - Data Analyst
- Financial Services Consultant - Data Analyst $55k + and bonus eligible
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Sia Partners
- 15 Feb 19
Sia Partners NYC is searching for a Consultant to add to our growing NYC team! The right individual for our team will have an energetic and dynamic personality, can think outside of the box, intelligent, strong excel skills, and must be hardworking with a desire to learn and grow within their career.
- Participating in client projects with leading financial institutions and banks, for their operational strategy management, data quality, data migration, regulatory & compliance advisory, change and transformation projects.
- Be an active team member and provide support to Senior Consultants and Managers for the successful execution of client projects.
- Performing industry research to identify opportunities for growth within existing businesses or expansion into new areas.
- Research, identify and develop new opportunities/initiatives for growth within working groups and actively contribute to business development initiatives within existing business or expansion into new areas.
- Work closely with our international offices and leverage our global and diverse network to take part in cross-selling initiatives Share consulting best practices with the team and conduct/receive business trainings.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Economics, Business, Engineering or Science.
- 0 – 4 years of experience or internship experience in Financial Services sectors
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and take full ownership and responsibility.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Ideal candidate is entrepreneurial and driven by a new challenge.
- Experience in excel writing formulas and/or programming (i.e. VBA, Python and SQL) a plus, but not required
- Experience in the management consulting industry is a plus, but not required
- Project Management experience/skills advantageous
- 40 Rector Street, Suite 1111, New York, New York, 10006.
- Limited travel.
- Projects are based in NYC, JC and CT.
- If interested in travel and opportunities, if a project comes up on can express interest in travel.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.entry level data analyst
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.