- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 May 19
Our Consumer & Community Banking group is looking for seasoned software engineers for a greenfield project. As a front-end developer, you will be expected to be a subject matter expert in designing and building appealing UIs for customer delight. As an original member of a new team, you will be in a position to shape the culture and influence the technology stack. Product development skills and experience with product launches are a big plus.
Culture is important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious and honest, passionate, and motivated individuals who would like to expand their skills while working on a new exciting venture for the firm.
- Expertise in or strong knowledge of modern front-end technologies (React/Angular/Vue, ES6/Typescript, Redux or similar state management libraries).
- Strong experience in various types of testing approaches and code quality tools: TDD/BDD, unit, integration, end-2-end, contract, linting, etc...
- Experience with build tools (webpack, yarn/npm, node) and familiarity with the Node ecosystem.
- Familiarity with CSS Preprocessors (SASS/LESS) and CSS organization methodologies (BEM, OOCSS, SMACSS)
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken forms).
- Desire to build innovative products using cutting-edge technologies.
- A firm grasp of fundamental web/internet technologies.
- Knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment.
- Knowledge of accessibility design rules (a11y).
- Sharp eye for design and UI/UX.
- Experience with Service Workers and Progressive Web Apps (Workbox, Lighthouse).
- Experience with containerization and cloud technologies.
- Experience developing on a macOS environment using OSS.