Branch Manager / Headhunter
With the changing regulations in the institutional banking space and a lack of investment from many of the large brokerages, one particular firm is breaking that pattern and we are excited to be representing them to our exceptional candidates. An opportunity has arisen for clearing sales executives with a book of business that could be better serviced with a diversified and financially backed brokerage.
Imperium Commodity Search is proud to be working with a leading international commodity brokerage in success-based growth mode. Our client has seen substantial investment in their institutional clearing and execution business over the last few years and continues their strong growth into 2019/2020. We are assisting them in the addition of execution and clearing futures/options brokers / teams to their existing institutional desk working with prop traders, hedge funds and speculators.
Our client offers a strong draw over base with an unrivalled ability to cross-sell products across many asset classes including Foreign Exchange, Global Payments, LME, Interest Rates and Financial products. This opportunity suits a broker with a strong network and book of business who is looking for additional ways to increase their revenue and personal compensation through up-selling and cross selling alternative products and services to compliment their existing book across institutional clearing and/or execution business.
- Work with a leading global brokerage with a growing international presence across a variety of commodity asset classes
- Long standing staff and management, an environment that encourages longevity, growth and reward
- A globally diverse business with a history of investment in new product lines
- Market leading management team, working with some of the top names in the clearing and execution space
- First class exchange access and the ability to cross-sell products
- Clear / Execute orders on behalf of clients (electronic / voice) in the institutional space (proprietary traders, CTA’s, speculators, funds, hedge funds and professional traders/financial institutions)
- Bring a book of clients/execution business across a commodity class (energy, metals, agriculture, soft commodities etc) in the institutional space
- Work with other desks to up-sell and cross-sell the firms offering across risk management, execution and clearing services
- Maintain and grow relationships with new and existing clients, showcasing the market leading clearing and execution services that the firm offers
- Work with senior management on project work, new client on-boards and target markets
- Meet with clients and build relationships across clearing and/or execution business
- Manage financial clients (institutional) across futures options and OTC contract execution across your niche commodity area
- Demonstrable expertise in futures/options execution/clearing (listed and/or otc) across institutional clients
- A personal transferable book of business in institutional futures/options execution or clearing (circa 750k USD+)
- Superb interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with clients and senior management within funds, prop shops and similar
- Strong relationships in the industry
- Superb understanding of financial markets, futures, options and exchange-based trading/broking
If you personally manage a book of clearing business and are looking for a change, or interested in a firm that can offer more services, thus increasing your earning potential/ability to draw revenue, we are happy to have a confidential discussion about your position. We will never make an introduction without permission and all conversations are confidential.
If you have a book of execution business in the institutional space, and work in a small team that is open to a new opportunity to draw on more services/revenue lines, then we can have a confidential discussion about this opportunity and whether it may fit/offer a mutual benefit for your business. We understand the sensitivity required around team moves and all communication is confidential.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your CV/Cover Letter to Mark Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply button