- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 14 Nov 18
Global Volcker Compliance Metrics & Reporting Director# 118802
This role will be responsible for overall management and coordination of the Firm's global Volcker Compliance Program. This role will be responsible for coordination of US regulatory change, working with a global regulatory change team, and with coverage Compliance to ensure that appropriate changes are implemented. In addition, this role will manage the team responsible for compliance metrics and reporting for the Global Markets and Investment Banking divisions. This role will be staffed at the DIR level and will report directly to the GM/IBCM Compliance COO. The COO team includes governance, metrics and reporting, strategic execution, management certifications, Volcker, regulatory change and new business.
THE ROLE INVOLVES:
- Provide global subject matter expertise on Volcker related matters;
- Engage with Public Policy and General Counsel on Volcker issues and questions;
- Provide leadership on Global Volcker program including design of monitoring, testing and reporting;
- Participate in all Volcker related forums and management routines;
- Development and deployment of annual Volcker training;
- Provide subject matter expertise and coordination on US regulatory change - working both with the central regulatory change and with the coverage compliance officers for the impacted areas;
- Support annual certification processes requiring global coordination;
- Lead, coach and develop a team responsible for metrics & reporting;
- Enhance and improve existing metrics and reporting;
- Work closely with Global teams responsible for metrics and reporting to create synergies across teams
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• JD/MBA preferred but not required.
•12+ years of compliance, regulatory, or audit experience including experience in Investment Banking and Global Markets.
• Enthusiastic and positive approach to challenges. Challenges the status quo and contributes to change. Stretches themselves and others to move things forward. Ability to prioritize activities and those of colleagues Ability to manage multiple work streams to achieve departmental goals.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to communicate complex or difficult concepts and negotiate and influence others to adopt different points of view
• Excellent project management skills
• Attentive to detail; is solution-oriented and well-organized
• Ability to exercise good judgment and realize own limitations and knows to escalate appropriately
• Excellent team-player who regularly engages in knowledge share