IT Business Analyst, Regulatory Reporting and Compliance
- Document business/functional requirements,perform gap analysis, design systems flows, and manage UAT activities leadingto production release.
- Translate business requirements intotechnical requirements
- Analyze data and perform ad-hoc analysis.
- Participate in researching production issueand remediation.
- Understand upstream/feeder applications anddata
- Develop systems specifications.
- Works or multitasks on multiple regulatoryworkstreams from inception through implementation.
Sr. Specialist Business AnalysisConsultant->> Consults with stakeholders to analyze, define, challengeand prioritize the business requirements, functional specifications andoperational architecture for a functional work stream within a highly complexstrategic, global program. Tailors standard processes and templates for team toelicit, challenge, and prioritize requirements, and translates into functionaldesign and use case models. Gathers and analyzes information and developsrecommendations to address strategic business objectives that span multiple,global business and technology areas. Participates in industry forums and keepscurrent on domain knowledge for their specific business and application areasof expertise. Applies experiences across various software and/or systemsdevelopment processes to define and collect metrics and identify and implementopportunities for improvement to increase quality of requirements and speedtime-to-market. Actively influences software and/or systems development processimprovement initiatives. Contributes to the achievement of related areaobjectives. Qualifications Requirements:
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelor's degree inbusiness or technical-related discipline, or equivalent work experiencerequired, advanced degree preferred
- Extensive experience as aBusiness Analyst at major financial services company and strong understandingof Capital Markets and Foreign Exchange
- Strong understanding ofGlobal Regulatory Reporting and Compliance projects such as MIFID II, DoddFrank, EMIR, etc.
- Experience with RegulatoryReporting applications such as UnaVista, TradeWeb, CMRS from Sapient, Droit, ,futureLANDSCAPE from Broadridge etc. is a plus.
- Previous technicalexperience, ability to write SQL queries; and basic understanding of any programminglanguage is a strong plus.
- Very good communication andinterpersonal skills and ability to interact with business,legal & compliance, external regulators
- Experience with Visio
- Experience working with waterfall and agiledevelopment methodologies
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Primary Location:
United States-New York-New York Internal Jobcode:
Information Technology Organization:
Clearing Markets ISS Svcs Tech-HR16624 Requisition Number: