Junior Research Assistant
Fitch Solutions Leveraged Financial Intelligence offers unique insights, commentary, and data that give subscribers an edge in playing the corporate bond, leveraged loan and special situations markets. Fulcrum Financial Data is led by a team of accomplished financial information professionals, all of whom are recognized subject matter experts in their respective areas. The portfolio includes:
- Covenant Review is the trusted source for the interpretation of corporate bond indentures and leveraged loan credit agreements.
- LevFin Insights provides comprehensive real-time news, commentary and data for leveraged loan and high-yield bond market players.
- CapitalStructure provides insightful first-to-market news and analysis of the sub-investment grade universe, with a focus on special situations.
- PacerMonitor is a unified, modern and full-featured platform for researching and tracking federal bankruptcy, district and appellate court cases.
- General analytic and data entry for leveraged loan and high-yield bond comps database
- General analytic and data integrity for Covenant Review
- Assist in coding for online and internal comps tools
- General knowledge of finance
- General knowledge of coding
- Excel skills
- Detail Oriented
- Project management
Dual-headquartered in New York and London, Fitch Ratings is a leading provider of credit ratings, commentary and research. Dedicated to providing value beyond the rating through independent and prospective credit opinions, Fitch Ratings offers global perspectives shaped by strong local market experience and credit market expertise. The additional context, perspective and insights we provide help investors to make important credit judgments with confidence.
Fitch Solutions delivers credit market data, analytical tools and risk services to the global financial community. In addition to offering proprietary market-based content, Fitch Solutions distributes the ratings, research and financial data of Fitch Ratings through a variety of flexible platforms. With innovation and experience behind every solution, Fitch Solutions helps financial professionals meet the diverse and evolving needs of today's global markets.
Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions, along with Fitch Learning, are part of the Fitch Group, a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is wholly-owned by Hearst.
Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions are an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer, complying with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which operating, and provide equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and other status protected by applicable laws.
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts for you and your Family Members prior to commencing employment. If you, or your Family Members, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, they must be sold before beginning work. In certain roles, employees and their Family Members may be limited to investments in diversified mutual funds only.
For more information about this policy, please visit the code of ethics and conduct page - http://www.fitchratings.com/web/en/dynamic/about-us/code-of-ethics-and-conduct.jsp